Clinical Supervision Services Available for Registered Social Workers (OCWSWSSW)
- over 10 years experience in providing counselling services, with a specialization in working with children and youth
- over 3 years experience in private practice
- 2 years experience working as a Clinical Supervisor
- ongoing continuing education in mindfulness meditation, grief therapy, and parenting support
Clinical Supervision Services Available for Registered Psychotherapists (CRPO)
- services coming soon as I am currently completing a Clinical Supervision Certificate program
Individual Clinical Supervision
Bi-weekly or monthly supervision individual sessions to assist practicing clinicians in debriefing difficult or challenging cases; providing support in reflecting on issues such as transference and countertransference; exploring ethical issues in specific cases; and developing and strengthening current clinical skills through an anti-oppressive and therapist-centred lens.
Group Clinical Supervision
Bi-weekly or monthly peer and clinical supervision in a small closed group setting (maximum of 4 clinicians) for professionals requiring ongoing supervision by their regulatory bodies. Topics include those mentioned in Individual Clinical Supervision. 1.5 to 2 hour sessions depending on the number of participants and the nature of cases being discussed. Confidentiality Agreement is signed by all participants prior to group beginning.
“Supervision is an opportunity to bring someone back to their own mind, to show them how good they can be.”