When I first thought about starting my private practice all those years ago, I had envisioned the concept of E3, which refers to the values that I believe are so important to focus on when supporting others.
With the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, I was able to pursue some of these passions and, now, it has finally come to being (albeit in a virtual format)!
Learn more about my vision below:
To join my clients in this ongoing journey of embracing our thoughts and emotions; educating, validating and normalizing our experiences; and empowering us to be the best versions of ourselves.
- Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher (Therapeutically Integrated Yoga and Mindfulness Approach) (2020)
- Certified in Applied Foundations of Mindfulness Meditation (2020)
- Certified in Children’s Grief and Bereavement (2021)
- Certified in Grief Literacy: Levels 1 (2020), Level 2 (2021)
- Certified Yoga Teacher (200 hours) – in progress
- The Impact of Technology on Youth Workshop Certificate (2020)
- Sports Psychology for Kids: Balancing Performance & Well-Being Workshop Certificate (2020)
- Helping Children Through Separation and Divorce Workshop Certificate (2020)
- Helping Children Through Grief and Loss Workshop Certificate (2020)
- Mindful Presence in the Context of Race and Gender Workshop (2020)
Click on the links below for more information on each program: